This is some high grade content.
Click our Like button to check it out:
1. Unless otherwise specified, competitions are open to UK residents aged 18 or over except employees of Mixmag, their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally connected to the relevant competition.
2. Unless otherwise specified, the winner will be decided by the Mixmag staff in accordance with the closing date specified on the Specific Competition Page. Winners will be notified within the time period advised on the Specific Competition Page.
3. Mixmag reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) other than the winning entry and publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
4. Entrants will retain copyright in their submitted entries, however, by entering, all entrants licence Mixmag a worldwide royalty-free perpetual licence to edit, publish and use each entry in any and all media (including print and online) for publicity and news purposes.
5. Mixmag will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries. Mixmag takes no responsibility for any entries that are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned.
6. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Entries that do not comply with the terms and conditions are invalid.
7. Prizes are not transferable, and cash alternatives are not available.
8. By entering, winners agree to their names and general locations being used for publicity purposes by Mixmag in any and all media.
10. For a list of winners please send a stamped envelope to Competitions, Mixmag, 90-92 Pentonville Road, London N1 9HS stating for which competition you would like winner’s details.
11. Any breach of these competition rules by an entrant will void their entry. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry. The Editor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Mixmag reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in our or our partners’ discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified.
13. Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of Mixmag or its employees, Mixmag will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the winner’s (or their guest’s) enjoyment of the prize.
14. Competition rules published in Mixmag or website form part of these rules.
15. In the event that part of the prize needs to be canceled there will be no equivalent value prize offered in return.
16. All prizes are administered by our partners and arrangements for their distribution or orchestration will be made by them.
17. For Vegas competition entrants must be 21 and over.
1. All texts cost 50pence plus your normal standard rate
2. Your text must start with the word Mixmag to count towards any competition
3. Text entries to comps will receive a text confirmation from Mixmag to show that their text arrived with us.
4. By entering a competition by text you confirm that you are bound by all of Mixmag’s competition terms and conditions, as above
Cream Ibiza, Monarch and Es Vive comp 2013
Additional Ts and Cs
Terms and conditions:
1) The promotion runs from Jun 1 to Aug 1, 2013
2) Entrants need to follow comp laid out in the July issue of Mixmag
3) No purchase is necessary.
4) This promotion is open to all residents of the UK who are aged 18 years and older.
5) This promotion is not open to any employees (or members of their family) of the Promoter or any company or agency directly connected with the creation of or administration of this promotion.
6) Proof of eligibility to enter must be provided if requested.
7) Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions is a condition of entry. The Promoter reserves the right to amend the Ts & Cs at any time, or to cancel this promotion at any time, at its sole discretion, to the extent permitted by applicable laws.
8) The Promoter’s decision is binding and final on all matters relating to this promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
9) The winner will be chosen by an independent judge
10) Winners will be emailed or phoned by Mixmag staff
11) Winners will be put in touch with Cream who will arrange the prize
12) There are one pair of flights available as the prize available
13) The Prize consists of a pair of return flights to Ibiza from London Gatwick
17) Flights are subject to availability. Usual easyJet terms and conditions apply (see easyJet.com for details).
18) One piece of hold luggage is included per passenger, up to a max weight of 20kg per and charges for additional baggage will apply (see easyJet.com for details).
19) There is no cash alternative to the prize. The prize is not transferable.
20) The winner agrees to have his/her name published in easyJet publicity.
21) You may not publicise your participation in this promotion without written consent from the Promoter.
22) To de-register and withdraw from the competition, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
23) To contact the Promoters e-mail email@example.com.
24) Bookings and any changes to bookings are subject to the easyJet’s usual terms and conditions(see.easyJet.com for details).
26)The promoter is easyJet Airline Company Limited, Registered in England with registered number 3034606, VAT No. GB 745360825. Registered office: Hangar 89, London Luton Airport, LU2 9PF.
27) These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with this competition.