This is some high grade content.
Click our Like button to check it out:
1. Unless otherwise specified, competitions are open to UK residents aged 18 or over except employees of Mixmag, their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally connected to the relevant competition.
2. Unless otherwise specified, the winner will be decided by the Mixmag staff in accordance with the closing date specified on the Specific Competition Page. Winners will be notified within the time period advised on the Specific Competition Page.
3. Mixmag reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) other than the winning entry and publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
4. Entrants will retain copyright in their submitted entries, however, by entering, all entrants licence Mixmag a worldwide royalty-free perpetual licence to edit, publish and use each entry in any and all media (including print and online) for publicity and news purposes.
5. Mixmag will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries. Mixmag takes no responsibility for any entries that are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned.
6. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Entries that do not comply with the terms and conditions are invalid.
7. Prizes are not transferable, and cash alternatives are not available.
8. By entering, winners agree to their names and general locations being used for publicity purposes by Mixmag in any and all media.
10. For a list of winners please send a stamped envelope to Competitions, Mixmag, 90-92 Pentonville Road, London N1 9HS stating for which competition you would like winner’s details.
11. Any breach of these competition rules by an entrant will void their entry. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry. The Editor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Mixmag reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in our or our partners’ discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified.
13. Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of Mixmag or its employees, Mixmag will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the winner’s (or their guest’s) enjoyment of the prize.
14. Competition rules published in Mixmag or website form part of these rules.
15. In the event that part of the prize needs to be canceled there will be no equivalent value prize offered in return.
16. All prizes are administered by our partners and arrangements for their distribution or orchestration will be made by them.
17. For Vegas competition entrants must be 21 and over.
1. All texts cost 50pence plus your normal standard rate
2. Your text must start with the word Mixmag to count towards any competition
3. Text entries to comps will receive a text confirmation from Mixmag to show that their text arrived with us.
4. By entering a competition by text you confirm that you are bound by all of Mixmag’s competition terms and conditions, as above
Flybe Twilight Ibiza competition 2014
Additional Ts and Cs
Terms and conditions:
(1) Competition is open to all residents of the UK, Channel Islands and Republic of Ireland excluding employees of Flybe Ltd, Mixmag and other persons professionally connected to the promotion.
(2) There will be a total of 1 winning entry.
(3) A prize is a 6 complimentary return Flybe tickets from Birmingham to Ibiza on 2nd September 2014 returning 6th September 2014 subject to availability (travel to coincide with the Mixmag party) plus a four night stay in the Jet Apartment Complex in Ibiza. Also included is queue-jump and complimentary admission into Cream at Amnesia, guaranteed entry before 1am for Cream at Amnesia on the Thursday of the the Mixmag Holiday. A complimentary boarding pass for Mixmag vs Pukka Up sunset boat party is also included. This is a standard ticket, guaranteed entry, on the Tues of the Mixmag Holiday plus a ticket for a night at Sankeys Ibiza. This is a standard ticket, guaranteed entry, on the allocated day of the Mixmag Holiday. Prize also includes entry to the Mixmag pool /beach party at Tiare Beach Club and 20% off drinks all week at Tiare Beach Club which applies to all beers, wines and house spirits.
(4) Flights include a standard baggage allowance of 20kg per passenger and a cabin bag allowance of 10kg. Please see Flybe.com for further details.
(5) Additional baggage, pre-assigned seats and any other products (such as food on-board) are the responsibility of the winners and must be paid for in full at the time of travel/use.
(6) There is no cash or prize alternative.
(7) Winners are responsible for their own passport and visa requirements. Travel insurance, accommodation and transfers are not included.
(8) No purchase necessary.
(9) Entrants must be over 18 years old.
(10) The competition ends on the 15th June 2014 at 11:59pm GMT and any entries made after then will not be included.
(11) The winner will be selected by a panel of judges and the judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
(12) The winner will be contacted by email within 48 hours after the competition has ended. The winner has 14 days to confirm the prize. In the event a winner cannot be contacted within 14 days of such notification, then Flybe reserves the right to withdraw prize.
(13) There is no limit on the number of entries per person. However, entrants will only be entitled to win once.
(14) The winner may be required to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this competition.
(15) After 20th June the winning name can be obtained from Flybe, Jack Walker House, Exeter International Airport, Exeter, Devon EX5 2HL on receipt of a stamped addressed envelope.
(16) The promoter is Flybe company number 2769768, Jack Walker House, Exeter International Airport, Exeter, Devon, EX5 2HL