The death of a man who attended Electric Daisy Carnival Las Vegas was caused by accidental MDMA overdose, according to the coroner's office.
Las Vegas news website MyNews3 reports that the Clark County coroner ruled Montgomery Tsang died of "acute Methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA) toxicity" while cardiac enlargement - the increase in size of the heart - was another condition.
Tsang, 24, died in hospital in the early hours of June 21 after being found in the parking lot of the Las Vegas Speedway, where the festival took place.
Another EDC attendee died on the same day, although it is unknown whether the death is linked to the festival.
[Photo: Erik Kabik]