At just 21, James Ellaway, aka Lung has already worked with High Contrast, signed with Hospital Records offshoot, Med School and won support from the likes of Annie Mac and Mary Anne Hobbs.
Starting off his musical career in a hardcore band aged 16, the Cardiff based producer made his move to d'n'b after getting hooked on the sounds of DJ Marky and Black Sun Empire and soon earned himself a residency at long running Cardiff d'n'b night, Aperture.
In 2011 he released his debut track, 'Relapse' on Med School which earned him an exclusive deal with the label, his album 'Why Does Anyone Ever Do Anything?' is out now. Get it here
His Mix Of The Week combines experimental ends of d'n'b and dubstep with smooth rolling beats and female vocals. Check it out below.
1. Lung - Asleep In Her Bed - Med School
2. Submerse - Always, Like This - Med School
3. Lung - Sky People - Med School
4. Myrkur - Metropolis - Brrrap
5. By Proxy - 68 (Vandera Remix) - Car Crash Set
6. Lung - Complete Me, Completely - Med School
7. Lung - Afterlife (Krytpic Minds Remix) - Kokeshi
8. Bop - Intercontinental Meltdown - Med School
9. Dan Marshall - Footsteps - Dub
10. TMSV - Myth - Box Clever
11. Cahb - In Our Moment - Dub
12. June Miller & Myrkur - Star Eyes (Ft. Gonnie) - Horizons
13. Amit - Stay With Me (Ft. Rani) - Exit
14. Killawatt & Ipman - Xibalba - Boka
15. Myrkur & TMSV - Icarus - Brrrap
16. Author - Turn (Ft. Ed Thomas) - Tectonic
17. Phaeleh & VVV - Reconcile - Soul Motive
18. Lung - Why Does Anyone Ever Do Anything? (Ft. Rachel K Collier) - Med School